In order to preview your content on any of the VR platforms, you will need to:
1. Generate your Activation Code from the Liquid Cinema CMS
2. Install the app on the VR device that you have licensed: GearVR, Daydream, Oculus Go, Oculus or HTC Vive
3. Upon launching the VR app, you will see a main menu. With your controller, point at the logo at the top and click three times. This will activate Preview Mode.
3. Enter the 6-digit Activation Code in the empty field.
4. Once you finished entering the code, the app will show your team and user name. Press OK. You are now able to see unpublished content and projects that are geo-blocked for your region, that the general public will not see in your public app.
The Activation Code is only valid for ten minutes and can only be used once on one device. If you need to activate more devices you need a generate a new Activation Code.